Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mid-Terms, Winter Q, and the future, oh my!

So, Friday was mid-term, which, really, it's not the middle of the term, so I don't understand why it's mid-terms, but whatever. I just do the homework, I don't make the schedule. I have no idea how I did, but I'm not too worried.

Registration for Winter Quarter is tomorrow morning at 7:30, so I've set my alarm to wake up at 7:30, even though I will probably go back to sleep as soon as I'm done. That's just too early. In any event, it looks like Winter Q will be Math, Anthropology and Intro to Poetry. I want to take a drama class, but the prof has gotten really bad reviews and sounds kinda scary, so I will wait on that one til I talk to my dad and see if he knows him and what he thinks.

The future...yikes. Only 5 months left til the scary 3-0. Why is it scary? Because 30 seems so OLD!!! Maybe because I'm divorced, I have no kids, no social life, blah blah, etc.

Why is it everytime I sit down to blog, my brain goes blank and I can't remember what I wanted to say in the first place?! Either that, or I get interrupted. Oh well. Maybe I will try again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment