50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me [But Now You Do]
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Probably some CD's, a book, my reuseable grocery bags, maybe a jacket, a few other odds and ends
2. What's your favorite curse word? I don't have one
3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I didn't see anyone today
4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping
5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching TV
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably something to the dogs
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? I don't eat ice cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
10. What are you wearing right now? gray pants, white shirt
11. What was the last thing you ate? Turkey sandwich
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I got Christmas pajamas a couple days ago
13. When was the last time you ran? I don't run. It hurts my back.
14. What's the last sporting event you watched? Seahawks game yesterday. So sad.
15. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook? Either Jessica or Chandra
16. Ever go camping? Yes
17. Do you have a tan? No
18. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Sometimes
19. What did your last text message say? Ummm.... "Definitely"
20. Are you someone's best friend? Yes
21. What are you doing tomorrow? Going home to my grandparents house for a little while, going by my storage unit to drop some things off and try to find a couple things, then back here to do some homework.
22. where is your mom right now? At home, probably watching TV
23. Look to your left, what do you see? Printer
24. What color is your watch? I don't have one, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting one for Christmas
25. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Bekka. She was obsessed with it and wanted to go so badly in her lifetime. She never made it because her life was cut very short, very suddenly.
26. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes
27. What is your birthstone? Diamond
28. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I am trying not to eat fast food anymore
29. What is your favorite number? 7, 11
30. Do you have a dog? Not officially, but I am a caretaker for 2 Anatolian Shepherds.
31. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
32. Have you met anyone famous? Yep
33. Any plans today? Today is almost over. I did a little grocery shopping, did the laundry, and some homework
34. How many states have you lived in? 3, Washington, Connecticut, and Maryland. In that order (then back to Washington and back to Maryland and back to Washington again!)
35. Ever go to college? Yes, right after high school, that lasted for 9 months, and now I'm going back, after 10 years.
36. Where are you right now? Bedroom
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? It's hard to say, there are a few things bothering me
38. Last song listened to? Take A Bow - Lea Michele (Glee Cast)
39. Are you allergic to anything? A bunch of stuff
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I lost my favorite shoes in this last move. They are in storage somewhere.
41. Are you jealous of anyone? Not that I can think of.
42. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it
43. Do you love anyone? Yes
44. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
45. Do you eat healthy? Getting better about it
46. What do you usually do during the day? homework, take care of the animals, help my family, housework
47. Do you hate anyone right now? No. Hate Accomplishes nothing.
48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
50. How did you get one of your scars? I have a bunch of tiny scars on my stomach from 2 separate surgeries for 2 totally unrelated things.
So many feel worse before better
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment